TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Elizaveta Kulichkova

View Single Post

Old Jan 25th, 2014, 04:10 AM   #227
country flag Alexander_19

Alexander_19 is just really nice Alexander_19 is just really nice Alexander_19 is just really nice Alexander_19 is just really nice Alexander_19 is just really nice Alexander_19 is just really nice Alexander_19 is just really nice Alexander_19 is just really nice Alexander_19 is just really nice Alexander_19 is just really nice Alexander_19 is just really nice
Re: Elizaveta Kulichkova

I only saw the last 5 games and from what I can tell her serve is her biggest weapon (except second serve...that needs work). Her forehand is strong and her backhand is on point. She was steamrolling through the match and was finding the lines just barely missing on two or three points from where I picked up in watching the match. Her biggest weakness to me has to be the movement. When she's dictating play she hardly seemed to lose the point, but when she's on the run or misses her first serve she generally lost the point.

I like her game and I hope she continues her amazing undefeated run here in 2014!!!!!! Hopefully the next big Russian star

Also, was that Daria Gavrilova in her players box?
Alexander_19 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote