TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Ranks

Thread: Ranks
View Single Post

Old Jan 25th, 2014, 12:43 AM   #308
country flag hurricanejeanne

hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ranks

Quote:
Originally Posted by iGOAT View Post
Potential semis against Reehanna isn't too ideal though. If she's third around French Open and Wimbledon they could end up in the same half for both. If she gets there that is .
I know, but what I meant in that post was that it's better to stay top for that drop further down and have to meet Serena in the quarters (again). I should have clarified.

Also, she could gain more points back with a good showing this spring with Indian Wells and Miami, Wimbledon, and the end of the year. I know she doesn't plan on playing as much as she has in the past but there are still plenty of places to pick up points. The only player who is in a better position to gain than Vika is Pova.
hurricanejeanne is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote