TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Greta Arn

Thread: Greta Arn
View Single Post

Old Jan 24th, 2014, 01:14 PM   #1584
country flag A Magicman

A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Greta Arn

So the moment I feared is there, but after making no reapperance after losing in the Qualies of Wimbledon, it was eventually clear, that a retirement was looming.

Greta, I wanna thank you for all the joy and misery you put me through, I first saw you facing Davenport @ the Australian Open and taking her to three set - that made me think that you could be another good one for German tennis. Unfortunately injuries brought you down again and again.

Spending nights in front of live tickers where you made it one of your 3 hrs-matches losing or winning 7-5 in the 3rd, watching live streams o you wins against Sharapova, Azarenka, Wozniacki, Kuznetsova and your tight match against Venus in Acapulco, watching you lose against scrubs nobody has ever heard of before and after and seeing you win Estoril and Auckland are the memories that will always remain.

It's still hard to believe that this is was it. I wish you all the best in the future. May all you wish and desire come true. Danke und mach's gut!

and a reminiscence to the past:
HELEN KELESI FOREVER
Hater of Ratwanska & Wozniacki
A Magicman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote