TennisForum.com - View Single Post - *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

View Single Post

Old Jan 22nd, 2014, 05:31 PM   #5037
country flag cocoblush

cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all
Re: *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igor_Biscan View Post

The fawning over Radwanska and her playstyle in the media is annoying now, if she won the tournament it would be unbearable. She has great hands and footspeed but from some of the things you read you'd think she's mind-controlling the opponent's shots while juggling a football and completing a thesis on quantum gravity.
Grr!!.. i know what you mean, everybody thinks she's the second coming of Christ . I hope Radwanska now becomes Vika'a 'bitch' and Vika shreds her to pieces in every match from now on, much like what Serena has done to Sharapova for the last 10 years..that would be great to see!
cocoblush is offline View My Blog!