TennisForum.com - View Single Post - *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

View Single Post

Old Jan 22nd, 2014, 03:32 PM   #5035
country flag hurricanejeanne

hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute
Re: *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by miffedmax View Post
Fuck it. Give it to Bouchard. I'll go insane ranting about my Canadian grandmother and jump on the bandwagon.

But I won't forsake Vika (or more inexplicably, Larsson).
Well Genie is blonde...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocoblush View Post
I wonder if she's about to fire someone , when someone says they are going to do something they don't like to do it usually means someone is going to be fired!. I wonder who it will be?.. Sam? Meilen? one or all of the 3 new people she just hired?
It could me that, it could me she'll start sacrificing her personal life to train more, it could mean she'll stop partying, it could mean she'll stop eating snickers.