TennisForum.com - View Single Post - *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

View Single Post

Old Jan 22nd, 2014, 03:07 PM   #5034
country flag cocoblush

cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all
Re: *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurricanejeanne View Post
She did admit to feeling like a spectator in the match; sounded almost like she was having an out of body experience.
She admitted she played like crap and was predictable though gave credit the Agatha. But she definitely knows that she was the catalyst to her own demise out there. She finished the interview saying that she'll have to do something she "doesn't like to do" whatever the hell that means.
I wonder if she's about to fire someone , when someone says they are going to do something they don't like to do it usually means someone is going to be fired!. I wonder who it will be?.. Sam? Meilen? one or all of the 3 new people she just hired?
cocoblush is offline View My Blog!