TennisForum.com - View Single Post - *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

View Single Post

Old Jan 22nd, 2014, 02:42 PM   #5031
country flag cocoblush

cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all
Re: *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural Joe View Post
Link to this interview? Agree with the other bolded part. I really hope that she shows a strong positive reaction to this loss. Actually I think the press conference showed how much she's matured over the last two years and that she has a quite realistic approach to the things that went wrong. But we've said this before. It's now up to her to really do something.

Doha starts at 10th February btw.
I am going to have to find it again, I saw it a few months ago ..it may take some time.

Doha is Two and a bit weeks away...she should take a few days off to gather her thoughts, then hit the practise courts and the gym every day until Doha starts. She can still lose a bit of weight in that time, hopefully she does .
cocoblush is offline View My Blog!