TennisForum.com - View Single Post - *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

View Single Post

Old Jan 22nd, 2014, 02:15 PM   #5027
country flag cocoblush

cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all
Re: *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

Omg I Livescored this match and almost had a heart attack in bed, it was a horrible read , how is it possible to be bageled by your pigeon? . Someone needs to get it in to her skull that she needs to lose weight (to improve her movement) and to get rid of RedTool and his other tool friends that go to her matches. I watched an interview recently that said she met RedTool at the US Open in 2012, and things started to go wrong shortly after that. I also saw another interview she did saying that she rarely practises anymore!, i mean WTF no wonder Sam looks annoyed all the time when she would rather spend time with that clown BF of hers rather than hitting the courts .

Hopefully this will be a wakeup call for her and her team and she can be inspired with what Serena did after the French Open 2012 and go on a good run.

Btw when is her next match?
cocoblush is offline View My Blog!