TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The Sofa: for off topic chat.

View Single Post

Old Jan 21st, 2014, 09:15 PM   #137
country flag Dawson.

Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Sofa: for off topic chat.

Anyone with Camila Giorgi in their sig should not be taken seriously.

I remember going back and forth with him over something Laura related a while back. Can't remember what is was but I remember thinking his obsession with seeing Laura fail was just bizarre. Now I find out he's an avid Genie fan? Makes more sense. Some people feel the need to pick a side and bring the other down however they can to make their fav look better.

I like Genie. She's good for the game and I wish her success. But it's frustrating to see Laura being left behind after years of being the front runner among her generation. Genie (or Stephens, Keys, Muguruza etc) may bare the brunt of some of this frustration, but really it's aimed at Laura underachieving.

... for some reason.
Dawson. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote