TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Is Genie the most Overhyped on the tour

View Single Post

Old Jan 21st, 2014, 05:01 AM   #45
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Is Genie the most Overhyped on the tour

Quote:
Originally Posted by rukpens25 View Post
Lol keys is not hyped one bit. And robson is so 2012 lool... nobody media or fans care about her as they did back then
My point is she's doing far better than her peers, generally you call someone overhyped when they're not delivering. Seeing as she's winning I don't get what more you want Just seems like an excuse for people to hate on her.

And please, there are still some delusional posters here who think Robson will be some mutli Slam winner Thankfully most of them jumped off the bandwagon pretty quickly when they realised it wasn't going to happen.