TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Patty will win the title!!!

View Single Post

Old Jul 12th, 2004, 12:34 AM   #8
country flag switz

switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by JollyRoger
Thanks for the kind words, Alex! And Convicted Criminal is probably a Little Lonely in Baech, why not give him a call?
i'm glad that at least you can find yourself funny. i have to presume that you are secretly in love with hofmann as you're the only person on this board who ever talks about him. it's sad that you actually think that i care about or like that jerk (i thought i would give you a few words to entertain yourself with for your next post). whatever, i'm happy for you think of me as an enabler if it makes you happy. i just have to ask myself why i keep taking you off my ignore list - maybe i'm like patty and fall for arseholes (ie you). lucky i'm not a women or gay.
switz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote