TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Official Australian Open 2014: New Season, New Coach, 'New Shoulder' and New Slam

View Single Post

Old Jan 20th, 2014, 06:18 PM   #794
country flag Minimaa

Minimaa is a splendid one to behold Minimaa is a splendid one to behold Minimaa is a splendid one to behold Minimaa is a splendid one to behold Minimaa is a splendid one to behold Minimaa is a splendid one to behold Minimaa is a splendid one to behold Minimaa is a splendid one to behold Minimaa is a splendid one to behold Minimaa is a splendid one to behold Minimaa is a splendid one to behold
Re: Official Australian Open 2014: New Season, New Coach, 'New Shoulder' and New Slam

Ok, am disappointed. Thought she would beat Dome in 3 sets.
Maria has not played well this tournament but I thought her experience and mental strength would get her through. I am concerned about her service motion, just looks so off. But what actually concerns me the most is the the frequent anguished looks to her box - that I don't like. Can't remember her appearing so frustrated and vulnerable.
Her play during Brisbane was a real confidence booster as she looked so comfortable, controlled and confident. Still not sure why she struggled so much at the AO (thought the Knapp game was draining - even for me and I was just watching ) BUT she just needs to get healthy and I must remember that she has only just come back from injury. Not as bad as it could have been.
Putintseva
And credit where it's due to
Miss Serena Williams
Minimaa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote