TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Official Australian Open 2014: New Season, New Coach, 'New Shoulder' and New Slam

View Single Post

Old Jan 20th, 2014, 05:34 PM   #790
country flag Advantage Me

Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all
Re: Official Australian Open 2014: New Season, New Coach, 'New Shoulder' and New Slam

Another disappointing GS. Pity about the hip strain which obviously was a hindrance to her movement and clearly Domi took advantage of that. Coming to this tourny a bit rusty, then played a 3 and half hour match didn't help. Glad I didn't stay up to watch though.

Oh well, we have to move on as I am sure Maria has already. She will put this behind her, enjoy herself in Sochi and prepare for the European tour. She will be ok.
Advantage Me is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote