TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Official Australian Open 2014: New Season, New Coach, 'New Shoulder' and New Slam

View Single Post

Old Jan 20th, 2014, 04:57 PM   #784
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Official Australian Open 2014: New Season, New Coach, 'New Shoulder' and New Slam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexicola View Post
You make posts like this, and I'm the one who is a troll and needs to be banned? Yeah, you're pure class.

But I guess in your mind it's ok to insult other members as long as Maria herself isn't criticized in any way and other tennis players aren't given an ounce of credit.
1) I'd give a free hug (and a tap on the ass) to anyone be that NashaMasha even, but i wont take any stupidity lighthearted. Using brain is not an option.

2) Where should I criticize Maria in this moment? Because she played injured? Because she had to play in 44°C heat in R2? Yeah, she should have finished that under 2 hours, I give that. But I am not in the position to question her decision making, her training, her coach choices because I have ZERO insight.
And why would i take vultures like Chakvetadze, Myskina or any expert seriously when they never cared about Maria before? They can give so many free advices without any responsibility, so I can ignore them the same way.

Yeah, I have no class, never denied that. But at least my avie isnt fuckin disgrace.