TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Official Australian Open 2014: New Season, New Coach, 'New Shoulder' and New Slam

View Single Post

Old Jan 20th, 2014, 04:45 PM   #782
country flag Mexicola

Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Official Australian Open 2014: New Season, New Coach, 'New Shoulder' and New Slam

Quote:
Originally Posted by C. Drone View Post
All of you dumbasses before the match talking about every damn thing, trophy, williams or azarenka. Go, stand in a dark, mold corner and think about yourself.

You all are so dense it fuckin hurts.

Its not 2006. Its not 2008. Get a reality check. 10 years on tour with multiple shoudler troubles. What do YOU want exactly?

It is 2014 you idiots.
You make posts like this, and I'm the one who is a troll and needs to be banned? Yeah, you're pure class.

But I guess in your mind it's ok to insult other members as long as Maria herself isn't criticized in any way and other tennis players aren't given an ounce of credit.
Mexicola is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote