TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Official Australian Open 2014: New Season, New Coach, 'New Shoulder' and New Slam

View Single Post

Old Jan 20th, 2014, 12:56 PM   #764
country flag Pimp_Me_Pova

Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold
Re: Official Australian Open 2014: New Season, New Coach, 'New Shoulder' and New Slam

Dominika was always okay to me, but in this match she was so annoying with her pomes to every error that maria made
and to say that about her, after coming back from 6 months off from injury, to say that she was faking to change her rhythym if maria was healthy, she would destroy her.. like double bagel.

onto maria. serve was horrid, as match went on, those DF in 3rd set girl who was with her 16, 17 years hitting serves 185+ now is struggling to get in 1st serve around 160 is so sad shoulder is still problem, maybe is not hurting her, but she has problem.. FH was so bad, she missed so many cross court FH
BH was fine, only because with BH usage of left hand is more than right..

to sum up, she has to change serve motion a bit, try to kick serve on 2nd serve to reduce all DF.

and those volleys she is like cow on ballet on the net

just recover now, regroup, find some confidence and try to defend as many points as she can until wimbli. and stay healthy..

after all i was fist to said to all of you to keep calm that 2nd week would be nice when y'all were talking about final and crown.

Maria Sharapova, Kim Aussie Clijsters, Roger Fedex Federer, Petra Kvitova, JMDP, Sabine Lisicki
Pimp_Me_Pova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote