TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Official Australian Open 2014: New Season, New Coach, 'New Shoulder' and New Slam

View Single Post

Old Jan 20th, 2014, 11:07 AM   #760
country flag Lord Choc Ice
Hot Messes Need Love

Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Official Australian Open 2014: New Season, New Coach, 'New Shoulder' and New Slam

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaSharp View Post
Hundred times this.
And after set 1 she looked good.
I still try to figure out what has happend with her after Brisbane? She played so good there. Of course she needed 3 sets to beat Kanepi and made 8 DF's in the final against Serena, but I was really impressed with her game. I was actually sure she can beat anyone but Serena in this AO.
I expected today's loss, but after first set and 4 cosecutive games in the second I'm still very disappointed.

I hope she recovers well, otherwise we can prepare to another #2010era
Ugh, hours later still think the form she showed up with in Melbourne was a damn shame. Every slam she flops at with Serena out of the draw is such a missed chance .

You can bet now Serena will be going deep at all the other slams and Maria will be shut out once again.

Maria
Venus
ANA
Petra
Lord Choc Ice is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote