TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Official Australian Open 2014: New Season, New Coach, 'New Shoulder' and New Slam

View Single Post

Old Jan 20th, 2014, 10:54 AM   #759
country flag Abuttons

Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold
Re: Official Australian Open 2014: New Season, New Coach, 'New Shoulder' and New Slam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisvampire View Post
As far as Cibulkova goes, I didn't think it was possible for me to dislike her more. Well, turns out it was. What kind of comments are those? The only reason she won this is because Maria played extremely bad and something was not quite right physically. I just hope that it was fatigue and not the shoulder bugging her again
Really stupid comments. Some players get their 10 minutes of glory maybe once or twice a year and they do not know how to handle it.
Abuttons is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote