TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Official Australian Open 2014: New Season, New Coach, 'New Shoulder' and New Slam

View Single Post

Old Jan 20th, 2014, 09:39 AM   #755
country flag Asanty

Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future
Re: Official Australian Open 2014: New Season, New Coach, 'New Shoulder' and New Slam

Well, I knew that she may lose today. It happened. It was inevitable considering her game.
Her poor form is the main reason she played so terrible. Reminded me of Wim 12. She just didn't have enough time to recover between matches. She always was quite good in the first set and completely turned off, rusty and inconsistent in the 2nd.

It is pretty strange for me because her physics got really good last years and she was able to get through many tough matches quite easily... Also the whole week she was so nervous, foggy, passive and lost. No fierce at all.

Also Sven...he didn't do any changes or tweaks in her game as tournament went on. Thomas got rid of all these errors and DFs...now they are here in full force again.... On another hand her shoulder...yes, she keeps to claim that it feels ok, but you just can't serve like that having healthy one...I don't know, maybe I am overacting but this year may get her fall. She just won't be able to defend her points playing like this... Hope her form rises somehow by Miami/Stuttgard and she will win at least one title this year....

I already miss our real brave fighter

And yeah, I think she is going to skip Paris.
Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote