TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Official Australian Open 2014: New Season, New Coach, 'New Shoulder' and New Slam

View Single Post

Old Jan 20th, 2014, 08:35 AM   #752
country flag Maria Croft

Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Official Australian Open 2014: New Season, New Coach, 'New Shoulder' and New Slam

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobruiz View Post
Q. Could you tell that she was not 100% physically when you were playing?

DOMINIKA CIBULKOVA: I don't know. I didn't see during the rallies. She was running, and, I don't know. Of course I knew that she took the medical timeout, but she was trying to change my rhythm a lot of times during the games.

Also during the serve she was playing with the toss and all these things to make me wait for the serve a lot. I think she was trying to do a lot with the rhythm and to not let me go in my rhythm.

Q. Were you bothered by her messing around with her toss?

DOMINIKA CIBULKOVA Let me say maybe a little bit. When the match was coming to the end, I was getting like a little bit angry about that, you know. I was keep talking myself, like, Why she doing that? I thought it was on the purpose.

But it was just maybe few seconds I let my thinking go away. But that what I was also working on during my preseason, you know, to let me stay focused and not to let me thoughts go away.

What a bitch.
What a little *bleep* she is. She's extremely lucky to have played Maria twice coming back from injury now.
If Maria is healthy, she will get destroyed the next time they meet.

Looks like that hip injury did play some part in it. Hope she'll get healthy and ready for Paris.

Wimbledon 2004 US Open 2006
Australian Open 2008 Roland Garros 2012 2014
0013..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Maria Croft is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote