TennisForum.com - View Single Post - On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

View Single Post

Old Jan 19th, 2014, 03:34 PM   #4983
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post

My oh my, look who's trolling now. As you surely saw, I gave due props to Ana even when she beat the now-lesser Williams, Venus, a couple weeks back. I don't know how hurt Serena really was but, according to reports, she barely moved forward the entire match. Even so, this is probably the most impressive win of AI's career. I'm even more convinced now that AI did SOME sort of work on her mental game(or perhaps had a life-changing epiphany) in the offseason. The old Ana would undoubtedly have managed to choke while serving for the match.

With all due respect, Miss Evert has become an embarrassing ass-kisser now; all that blah, blah, blah about how Serena is supposedly so far superior to all the other legends(including Graf) is just laughable bullcrap. Even though Ree has great motivation, her body occasionally has the types of breakdowns she had yesterday, and that'll make catching Steffi's record near impossible cuz the physical problems will only get worse as Ree ages. Even beyond that, it's a feeble argument on Chris' part b/c even a past-her-prime Steffi held her own on court with a young Serena. It's one of those debates that's hard to prove, empirically but, like I said, Chris' ass-kissing has gotten almost shameful now...a little moderation wouldn't hurt her credibility...which SHOULD be awesome, given her past accomplishments.......Will PM you at the AO's end, Gaston

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Opening Soon: The Allaster-Stubbs-Amanmuradova Academy of Feminine Grace and Charm
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!