TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Anett Kontaveit

Thread: Anett Kontaveit
View Single Post

Old Jan 17th, 2014, 05:19 AM   #2429
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anett Kontaveit

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
BTW people, the audio on my computer is stuffed so can someone tell me what was said in the various interviews

Also, thanks to hellas179, if you go on the MVS Tennis Systems Facebook Page and go to the album 1st Marathon Futures - Week 2 there are some nice photos of Anett Back in 10K days

BTW, I really think she should play the 15K in Tallinn especially as it's been announced that from next year 15Ks will give 25 Points to the winner and with the new re-shuffling of points that is quite close to a 25K Final
ERR is crashing for me so what did Anett say in the audio with the weird interviewer?

Also, does anyone know where her Orange Bowl Interview with "the Koz" is as the Tennis Channel took it down

It also seems kinda weird to think that Anett is playing a tournament in a couple of days

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008

Last edited by chingching : Jan 17th, 2014 at 05:37 AM.
chingching is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote