TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Does Maria have a boyfriend?

View Single Post

Old Jul 3rd, 2004, 08:12 PM   #11
country flag themightyton

themightyton is an unknown quantity at this point themightyton is an unknown quantity at this point themightyton is an unknown quantity at this point themightyton is an unknown quantity at this point themightyton is an unknown quantity at this point themightyton is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Don't kill me for this, but I heard a "rumour" --- and ONLY a "RUMOUR" mind you --- that Maria HAD --- dare I say it --- a "girlfriend" before Roland Garros. Yes, that would imply that Maria "plays" for the "other team". What supposedly happened, was that Yuri told Maria that she had to dump her sweetheart to concentrate on her tennis career, and to prevent the media from exploiting that aspect of her life. Taking this with a grain of salt, I happened to see a number of posts on different message boards about this; but I really don't know what to make of it. The source seems to be a friend of someone in Maria's entourage, so who knows...

I'm sure if there was even the slightest truth to these "rumours", the hearts of millions of men around the world would be shattered ; but lesbians around the world would be cheering!
seen where you got this rumour, from one of the Anna K messageboards, me thinks it is just a bit of bitterness from Anna fans that the darling of Russian tennis has been replaced by someone more beautiful, more talented and has the will to win.
themightyton is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote