TennisForum.com - View Single Post - She's a BOMB - Belinda Benčič Cheering Thread

View Single Post

Old Jan 15th, 2014, 09:39 AM   #1217
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Welcome to BEL AIR - Belinda Benčič Cheering Thread

Bel
I was very impressed with her today

I didn't see the 1st and I know that Na hit a lot of errors in the 2nd but she really held her own and used Na's power to perfection I don't think her Serve is bad at all especially the 1st which was particularly good in the 2nd Set I think it might be worth going for more on the 2nd and hitting Doubles because it is very slow and sits up a lot...

Aside from dropping a few balls short and perhaps not returning as well as she could of, she played much of the match at least Top 50 Such a shame she didn't win that point at 5-5
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote