TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Fed Cup

Thread: Fed Cup
View Single Post

Old Jan 13th, 2014, 12:46 PM   #224
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of
Re: Fed Cup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meelis View Post
Usually there are withdrawals after AO.

Romania is in the group with Great Britain, Hungary and Latvia. The winner of that group will play the winner of a pool that will be contested by Ukraine, Austria, Slovenia and Israel.
Are you 100% sure ? Cause the rule says :

"- The winners of Pool A and Pool B will be drawn to play-off against the winners of Pool C and Pool D to determine which two nations will advance to the World Group II play-offs in April."

From how I read it , there is a 50% chance that we get the winner of Pool D (where Belarus is) . Or the other option is that 100% we will play the winner of Pool D

This rule seems to have changed almost every year so there's no pattern.

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #83 - W: Vero Beach, Astana, Antalya I ('14); TT-d: #97 - W: Astana, Landisville w/ Palin6o, Zawada w/ traddles ('14); RUP: Beinasco, Prague w/ Crux S, Contrexeville ('14);
Suicide: #33 - W: New Haven; RUP: Acapulco ('14); FITD: #8 - W: Rome, Baku ('14)
Nightcrawl3r is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote