TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Tsvetana Pironkova Cheering Thread! vol2

View Single Post

Old Jan 12th, 2014, 04:39 PM   #657
country flag SabineTard

SabineTard is a glorious beacon of light SabineTard is a glorious beacon of light SabineTard is a glorious beacon of light SabineTard is a glorious beacon of light SabineTard is a glorious beacon of light SabineTard is a glorious beacon of light SabineTard is a glorious beacon of light SabineTard is a glorious beacon of light SabineTard is a glorious beacon of light SabineTard is a glorious beacon of light SabineTard is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Tsvetana Pironkova Cheering Thread! vol2

Tsveti likes playing on fast courts BUT especially because of her a bit weak FH + bouncing too high the ball should bounce lower from the surface something which I don't see in Melbourne compared to Sydney courts. I don't like tennis like Sharapova Serena for example where only power prevails. Still think that tennis would've been far more competitive full of diversity in play if most courts were like Sydney's one.

Маybe because of the courts Cibulkova lost to Aga so bad last year in Sydney. Players like Kvitova and Cibulkova who reply only on power can't win on such courts. Don't we need more courts like Sydney in tennis ?

Last edited by SabineTard : Jan 12th, 2014 at 04:44 PM.
SabineTard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote