TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Valeria Gorlats

Thread: Valeria Gorlats
View Single Post

Old Jan 11th, 2014, 11:27 AM   #7
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Valeria Gorlats

Valeria won her 1st Round but lost her 2nd 3 and 2 to Helgo, the girl who beat Jana 1 and 0. Normally I would say this girl is under-ranked as she came through Qualifying but she did lose in straight sets in the QF... Also as normal Valeria's Doubles results were not great as she lost in the QFs as the Top Seeds

Some good news however is that because of the removal of the 95 Girls like Anett Valeria sky-rocketed to a Career High of 444, not too bad for a 15 year old I don't know what Eva was ranked at Valeria's age but if she can emulate similar results and move towards getting a WTA ranking by the age of 18 or 19 that would still be a great achievement

Valeria also seems to be trying some harder competition as she has entered the G2 event in Tunisia Nice to see an Estonian playing higher level Juniors. BTW, Kenneth moved inside the Top 300 and Mattias moved close to it so the Boys seem to be doing well Also Daniil Glinka is in the Final of a 14U Tennis Europe event in Siauliai Go Estonians

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote