TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Anett Kontaveit

Thread: Anett Kontaveit
View Single Post

Old Jan 11th, 2014, 05:27 AM   #2424
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anett Kontaveit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballbasher View Post
Omae was not an alt last year, she got in like two days before the draw was released. There were loads of withdrawals last year one week prior to Q. Such a shame Anett didn't manage to get in.
But there was no chance she would have been given a QWC I guess.
Oh I knew she wasn't going to get a WC and if she did she wouldn't be the most deserving but it frustrates me how selfish TA is with their WCs... I mean Tomic got one

Out of curiosity, why was the cut-off so low last year and so high this year especially as points have been reduced? What were the cut-offs for other years?

BTW Anett has entered Burnie and hasn't withdrawn (she is almost in MD so much weaker than 25K Andrezieux-Boutheon). It would be the most stupid thing I have ever seen for her to play both but I think she willpull out of one of them in the coming days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by muusa View Post
How ironic that Ishizu lost in r1, but Rogers, Gibbs and Falconi all progressed to r2.
Yeah especially as Ishizu played Savchuk
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote