TennisForum.com - View Single Post - "Say what's on your mind" thread - rant, complain, celebrate or whatever

View Single Post

Old Jan 11th, 2014, 04:46 AM   #190
country flag jay holter

jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of
Re: "Say what's on your mind" thread - rant, complain, celebrate or whatever

I wouldn't worry.

Worrying about the "old Konjuh" is kind of silly considering that she's a 16 year old and her best tennis is far ahead of her. Muguruza had surgery and was out for a few months and now look at her, she's better than ever. It's always ideal to get rid of these niggling problems when you're younger rather than when you're older.

I think the only people that should be worried are other female tennis players, if Konjuh's managed to be so good so young even with her current burden imagine how good she might be once she's finally relieved of the niggling pain.
jay holter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote