TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Official Australian Open 2014: New Season, New Coach, 'New Shoulder' and New Slam

View Single Post

Old Jan 10th, 2014, 01:09 PM   #107
country flag AniaSharapova

AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold
Re: Official Australian Open 2014: New Season, New Coach, 'New Shoulder' and New Slam

Very decent draw for Maria. My predictions about Maria in Serena's half turned out (thankfully) to be false and she's in Vika's half.
First round could be tricky, BMS is unpredictable for me, but Maria will win this match in 2 sets IMO, maybe one of them will be tight. 2nd and 3rd are not worthy to comment, she should deal with this girl easily. 4th round against Cibulkova probably. Then JJ or Petkovic, personally I rather Petko, because I need a revenge for AO 2011
And finally SF against Vika. Melbourne has been Guest's teritory for last two years, but if Maria brings her A game, she'll probably win this encounter.
But for now ONE MATCH AT A TIME
Let's see how Maria's gonna deal with BMS and where she is with her form week after Brisbane.
AniaSharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote