TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Official Australian Open 2014: New Season, New Coach, 'New Shoulder' and New Slam

View Single Post

Old Jan 10th, 2014, 12:46 PM   #104
country flag wehan6

wehan6 is a glorious beacon of light wehan6 is a glorious beacon of light wehan6 is a glorious beacon of light wehan6 is a glorious beacon of light wehan6 is a glorious beacon of light wehan6 is a glorious beacon of light wehan6 is a glorious beacon of light wehan6 is a glorious beacon of light wehan6 is a glorious beacon of light wehan6 is a glorious beacon of light wehan6 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Official Australian Open 2014: New Season, New Coach, 'New Shoulder' and New Slam

I'm really nervous for this slamI need maria to win a slam this year,and AO/FO seems like the only two slams she really has a chance.Don't want to be negative,but I don't see her winning W/USO.If her game is on and her serve isn't letting her down,only one person can stop her,and she can only meet that person in the final.Really,really looking forward to that possible vika-masha SF.Like I said,if maria brings her A game,i really see her defeating vika,even though AO is like her ''playground'' now.Good luck maria,will be cheering you on!
wehan6 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote