TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Official Australian Open 2014: New Season, New Coach, 'New Shoulder' and New Slam

View Single Post

Old Jan 10th, 2014, 05:27 AM   #97
country flag Sharakim
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Sharakim has a brilliant future Sharakim has a brilliant future Sharakim has a brilliant future Sharakim has a brilliant future Sharakim has a brilliant future Sharakim has a brilliant future Sharakim has a brilliant future Sharakim has a brilliant future Sharakim has a brilliant future Sharakim has a brilliant future Sharakim has a brilliant future
Re: Official Australian Open 2014: New Season, New Coach, 'New Shoulder' and New Slam

this draw looks like a gr8 opportunity for Maria to make it deep into the later rounds and possibly get to the final where anything can happen. drawing her pigeon jj in the quarters is a nice stroke of luck and I'm not too concerned about vika in the possible semi round. I think Maria can beat her. hopefully she doesn't start like a bat out of hell in the first 2 rounds only to run out of steam and gas by the second week. I want Maria to play her way into match shape so I don't mind a few tough matches as long as she settles into her groove. come on Masha I want a second Aussie Open to go along with 2008!
Sharakim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote