TennisForum.com - View Single Post - week 3: Australian Open-GS, Stuttgart,Tinajo,Glasgow,Sharm El Sheikh,St.Martin-$10k

View Single Post

Old Jan 10th, 2014, 01:36 AM   #10
country flag JOCHEBEL

JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of
Re: week 3: Australian Open-GS, Stuttgart,Tinajo,Glasgow,Sharm El Sheikh,St.Martin-$1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tully View Post
Alison v Razzano
Flipkens v Robson
Wickmayer v Pfizenmaier

Nice first match for Alison. A wily veteran but one of the best matches she could get.

I don't mind Flipkens' draw. Robson is yet to play a full match so she may be rusty. I think her section has opportunities but she will need to play well.

As for Yanina well depends in whether she turns up to play....
Alison's match very interesting. Flipper has a solid chance to advance if she plays like vs. Muguruza (the spanish played like a top 5). Wickmayer is always a surprise Bon Chance mon petites!
Vakulenko · Muller · Santangelo · Bammer · Dulko · Bartoli · A.Bondarenko · Clisjters · Henin · Yakimova
FITD Estoril '09 Kuala Lumpur '11
JOCHEBEL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote