TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Official Australian Open 2014: New Season, New Coach, 'New Shoulder' and New Slam

View Single Post

Old Jan 10th, 2014, 12:55 AM   #93
country flag Panther24

Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Official Australian Open 2014: New Season, New Coach, 'New Shoulder' and New Slam

I actually don't mind this draw at all. I like it, pretty decent.

Honestly I hate the fact that she's playing Bethanie in round 1, it can definitely be tricky but it it's probably the tough opener she needs after only three matches in Brisbane.

Then, the draw until the 4th round doesn't seem bad. Not too worried for Suarez Navarro or Cibulkova tbh, but they shouldn't be taken for granted. Voegele is the one to watch there.

For the QF is probably Jankovic who is a BYE or Petkovic. Hoping the latter will make it, I want revenge for that AO 2011 match, and she should make it competitive. Unless Halep wakes up because she was dire in Sydney.

Then for the SF.. The Guest... Who has to go through Agatha or Karolina McIlroy (that's gonna be fun to watch)

Overall, not that bad. Still, match by match. But with this draw defending the SF points is definitely not mission impossible.

Why not, get to the final and go all the way?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy. View Post
Can I just say on the whole there are some really tough first round matches in this tournament.
Indeed, there is.
Panther24 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote