TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Heather's Cheering Thread

View Single Post

Old Jan 9th, 2014, 11:01 PM   #1612
country flag spiceboy

spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Heather's Cheering Thread

Very interesting interview with Heather's new coach.

http://www.spaziotennis.com/2014/01/...ronelli-diego/

(Google translate from the original Italian)

(...)

How did your collaboration with Heather Watson ?
" I lived in Bradenton recently and I was following a junior girl . Nothing important was materializing , however, and I had already made ​​the decision to return to Buenos Aires. But on a Sunday afternoon came the call ... And since then I follow Heather . "

What do you think has the potential Watson ?
"I see her in many potentialities and scope for improvement , it is very competitive, and like all athletes passing periods of ups and downs , I'm experiencing now in more depth. The goal is to give greater continuity of results and performance . Its characteristics are as a player of the summit, it has already proven winning a WTA tournament in 20 years, is not a thing that anyone can do . In terms of ranking, I do not like to say, " this player parties can get 30 , 20 or 10 ." The first mistake made by people, even coaches and players , is to set limits . I believe that there are no limits . I believe that you have or long or short time to reach the peak. Speaking of real goals , she must reunite with old good feelings and deal with a full season away from misfortunes . "

What are you working on in particular?
" The physical aspect is we're working on more . Today a good condition and can make a difference even just counting on his physique . After the Australian Open played in Paris and the Fed Cup in Hungary , Indian Wells and Miami in March , after which will depend on the results obtained . "

Note that differences in training a man or a woman?
" They are different : the look of the game and the mental are very different. Men feel good when they play well. Women need to feel good to be able to play well. Their games often change , as well as their emotions are erratic . Speaking strictly of tennis played in the female continues to see much difference between those who serve better or that move better on the field. In men I think it is the answer to the serve what really matters "
spiceboy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote