TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Garbiñe Muguruza

View Single Post

Old Jan 9th, 2014, 08:13 PM   #204
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Garbiñe Muguruza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aravanecaravan View Post
It would have been even more amazing if you have predicted it before qualifying....lol.

But how about me? I told you guys two years ago when I watched Garbiñe in Clearwater and Miami that I thought she was special and going to be #1 eventually. We'll see about that part of it, but she sure looks good atm. There's something very definite that separates her from other players of her generation. I think her ankle was a big liability on her mobility last year, and cost her several matches.
Yeah I first saw her at the US Open in 2012, and I was soooo impressed.
A young hardhitter who can handle variation (she was playing Errani) and can play some variation of her own as well, who has a good attitude on the court, and pretty strokes? Yes please.

She's still young too. There's plenty of room and plenty of time for improvement.

Zamboni is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote