TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Garbiñe Muguruza

View Single Post

Old Jan 9th, 2014, 08:19 PM   #201
country flag Kipling
Kaptain of Kool

Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Garbiñe Muguruza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwaysfan View Post
Im God

It would have been even more amazing if you have predicted it before qualifying....lol.

But how about me? I told you guys two years ago when I watched Garbiñe in Clearwater and Miami that I thought she was special and going to be #1 eventually. We'll see about that part of it, but she sure looks good atm. There's something very definite that separates her from other players of her generation. I think her ankle was a big liability on her mobility last year, and cost her several matches.

AravaneCaravan's tennis blog: http://thearavanecaravan.wordpress.com
'
Kipling is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote