TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Official Australian Open 2014: New Season, New Coach, 'New Shoulder' and New Slam

View Single Post

Old Jan 9th, 2014, 04:27 PM   #66
country flag Pimp_Me_Pova

Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold
Re: Official Australian Open 2014: New Season, New Coach, 'New Shoulder' and New Slam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiercepova View Post
True I agree with every single word What I like about Maria is that, she always goes on the court and fights as hard as she can no matter what, and that she treats every opponent the same. Serena, OTOH, you could see that sometimes (usually not in slams) she just didn't give a fck, and just played enough to win, or her body language looked like she wanted to get out of the court asap, and you could see Tankrena or Idontcareaboutnonslamsrena there, and of course she tried very hard against Maria and Vika like her life depended on those matches But after coming back in 2011, she has played with her whole heart more than in the past.
in bold i see no lies

i like her the most, and she is my fave and #1 tennis player i stan for simply because her worth ethic and stubbornes and dedication to do everything possible to win, be better and improve herself. watching her how she appreciate that she has chance to play back in high level after surgery is really insiprational,she is such a great role model how athelete should be dedicated to the sport they are training

i like kvitova too, i see so many potential in her, and i wonder what maria would do if she had elements of game that kvitova has (those volleys, dropshots ). i think with work wthic and dedication that she has she would be so damn good (i hope that i made the point and that everyone understood me, english is not my fist language, and i use it passive for many years so i flop with grammar badly )

Maria Sharapova, Kim Aussie Clijsters, Roger Fedex Federer, Petra Kvitova, JMDP, Sabine Lisicki
Pimp_Me_Pova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote