TennisForum.com - View Single Post - On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

View Single Post

Old Jan 9th, 2014, 02:50 PM   #4980
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

A little bit of advice for Petra: If you've already had a history of stamina problems, then shacking up with your bf the night before a big match is PROBABLY not the best way to maintain your endurance on court

I can understand a female player who sloughs off somewhat cuz she thinks she's found true love, but something tells me that this one won't end up any better than the short-term flings that Hingis and Vaidisova had with their 'eternal love'. Of course, if you feel that you've got some sort of magic that Martina or Nicole didn't have, then good luck with THAT, Petra

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Opening Soon: The Allaster-Stubbs-Amanmuradova Academy of Feminine Grace and Charm
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!