TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Official Australian Open 2014: New Season, New Coach, 'New Shoulder' and New Slam

View Single Post

Old Jan 9th, 2014, 02:26 PM   #63
country flag Fiercepova
4ever ♥ Wonder Girls

Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future
Re: Official Australian Open 2014: New Season, New Coach, 'New Shoulder' and New Slam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisvampire View Post
Could not agree more with this. Especially after this latest lay off, I'm more grateful than ever that she is even playing, and I think I'll be able to enjoy and appreciate her game more than I did in the past, 'cause I wasn't such a big stan that I am today when 2008 happened, so it didn't really have an impact of this kind on me...
Lucky you Those 10 months happened from August to May, so that was exactly a whole school year for me Usually when she was playing, let's say, next week, I'm like "Okay let's try to survive this week, then I'll be able to see her play next week!" But during those times, oh gosh, I could not remember how I was able to survive during that time waiting for Maria to really come back, seeing her withdraw from tournaments to tournaments I always said to myself, after waiting for Maria for 10 months, such a long ass layoff, I could wait for anything