TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Official Australian Open 2014: New Season, New Coach, 'New Shoulder' and New Slam

View Single Post

Old Jan 9th, 2014, 02:20 PM   #62
country flag Fiercepova
JJ Project - BNior

Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future
Re: Official Australian Open 2014: New Season, New Coach, 'New Shoulder' and New Slam

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18majors View Post
The more I watch Petra, the more I appreciate Maria, Serena, and Vika. I respect the amount of professionalism they display day in and day out.

Maria loses matches to lower ranked players, like Wimbledon to Lacher de Brito and Cincinnati to Stephens. But, there're always reasons behind it even though we may not know about it. Still, even in those matches, with shoulder almost falling apart, she put out a good fight to the end.

It's a privilege to be a fan of Maria Sharapova.
True I agree with every single word What I like about Maria is that, she always goes on the court and fights as hard as she can no matter what, and that she treats every opponent the same. Serena, OTOH, you could see that sometimes (usually not in slams) she just didn't give a fck, and just played enough to win, or her body language looked like she wanted to get out of the court asap, and you could see Tankrena or Idontcareaboutnonslamsrena there, and of course she tried very hard against Maria and Vika like her life depended on those matches But after coming back in 2011, she has played with her whole heart more than in the past.

Last edited by Fiercepova : Jan 9th, 2014 at 02:29 PM.
Fiercepova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote