TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Official Australian Open 2014: New Season, New Coach, 'New Shoulder' and New Slam

View Single Post

Old Jan 9th, 2014, 01:31 PM   #58
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Official Australian Open 2014: New Season, New Coach, 'New Shoulder' and New Slam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pops Maellard View Post
It is about time she beat Vika on a HC, especially at a slam, I have to agree .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiercepova View Post
I want a rematch with Vika on a HC slam too. A final here would be terrific, a chance for revenge of the '12 final. But that means she will be in Serena's half I don't wanna imagine Maria somehow defeat Serena narrowly in the semi (like her semi against Petra in '12) and flop once again to Vika in the final though
I want my revenge! But if she did flop to Vika in the final

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimp_Me_Pova View Post
relax people, you are talking about final of a slam already, and beating serena and vika

i will be happy with 2nd week and QF would be nice
Let us dream