TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 7

View Single Post

Old Jan 9th, 2014, 12:18 AM   #626
country flag James_Hingis

James_Hingis is a glorious beacon of light James_Hingis is a glorious beacon of light James_Hingis is a glorious beacon of light James_Hingis is a glorious beacon of light James_Hingis is a glorious beacon of light James_Hingis is a glorious beacon of light James_Hingis is a glorious beacon of light James_Hingis is a glorious beacon of light James_Hingis is a glorious beacon of light James_Hingis is a glorious beacon of light James_Hingis is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 7

I'd been inactive in this forum for 2 months I guess. Well Guys, given with a short off season we couldn't expect Caroline to be a "different" Caro. It is a work in progress. After watching the full match she had with Goerges and short clips against Safarova, I can definitely say her Forehand improved a little. Still, it is far from being a weapon. It falls short at times, and there are moments she hit it hard but lacks angle and precision...So lets us be all upbeat with the changes she is doing now...
James_Hingis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote