TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Aussie Open preparations in Brisbane Dec 29

View Single Post

Old Jan 8th, 2014, 01:21 PM   #448
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Aussie Open preparations in Brisbane Dec 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisvampire View Post
Seriously? I usually have heart attacks during them, I still remember that AO 2012 SF, gave me so much life which lasted for about a day Anyway, I really think that Petra is one of the worse match ups for Maria, which didn't really come to fruition much, because of Petra's usually bad form pretty much since Wimbledon 2011, but when she is on, she is one of the rare people who have the potential to dictate points against Maria and completely throw her off her comfort zone. So, in the name of that, I would rather see Petra stick to the other side of the draw. Although, that being said, Petra is Petra, so she can either get through to the quarters/semis or bomb out in R1, it's really 50:50
Honestly, it's for these reasons that I love their matches. They're so even when they're at their best. I have the same feelings before their matches as I do before matches against Vika, the difference being I don't wish for Petra's death at the hands of Maria's backhand . Anyway, I find their matches exciting and enjoyable to watch when they're both on (that Stuttgart match ), and she's my second favorite Maria rivalry after Vika

We should probably be discussing this in the AO thread, but whatever .