TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Anett Kontaveit

Thread: Anett Kontaveit
View Single Post

Old Jan 8th, 2014, 01:55 PM   #2423
country flag Ballbasher

Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anett Kontaveit

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
In her defence, this is the lowest cut-off in a long time. Although the ranking is still in the 230s normally there will be a last minute acceptance or Alts lower like last year with Omae getting in at 270... Still, I agree if they really provided appropriate caution they would have played another tournament If only she didn't so massively flop in Australia aside from the one decent tournament in Margaret River. I really hope her career isn't like that Probably best that she goes back to Europe... well that trip was for almost nothing
Omae was not an alt last year, she got in like two days before the draw was released. There were loads of withdrawals last year one week prior to Q. Such a shame Anett didn't manage to get in.
But there was no chance she would have been given a QWC I guess.