TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Anett Kontaveit

Thread: Anett Kontaveit
View Single Post

Old Jan 8th, 2014, 06:41 AM   #2420
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anett Kontaveit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meelis View Post
In the end she was pretty far from making the cut. Would have needed to win another 25k title.

But the way how she and her team were confident that her ranking would be good enough
In her defence, this is the lowest cut-off in a long time. Although the ranking is still in the 230s normally there will be a last minute acceptance or Alts lower like last year with Omae getting in at 270... Still, I agree if they really provided appropriate caution they would have played another tournament If only she didn't so massively flop in Australia aside from the one decent tournament in Margaret River. I really hope her career isn't like that Probably best that she goes back to Europe... well that trip was for almost nothing

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote