TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2

View Single Post

Old Jan 7th, 2014, 11:27 PM   #919
country flag Evan86

Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of
Re: Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheddarChomper View Post
No, me too - supporting Simona ferociously from England! I've noticed others too from the UK, Germany, Spain, Greece etc. I think all of us here are still in her corner, it's just a lot of us were shocked by how much her Sydney performance dropped off from her form of last season. Some rustiness was expected but how could she have been so bad? I think that's the question many of us were asking and concerned about. Especially, when you see most of the other top players looking reasonably sharp in their first match (and at least able to keep the ball in court )

Anyway, I've calmed down a bit and I have more hope now that maybe she just takes a little longer than most to get back into the groove after the off-season. Like you say, with a kind draw for the first couple of rounds at the AO, we could see Simona back to near her best very soon.
Cheddar, do you live in London?
Evan86 is offline View My Blog!