TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Kaia Kanepi Cheering Thread!!!

View Single Post

Old Jan 7th, 2014, 07:14 PM   #2633
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Kaia Kanepi Cheering Thread!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardball View Post
ojasalu? no, he was with her for european clay court season and RG 2012 as an assistant/ adviser, but thereafer he had a minor stroke. kaia does not really have a formal coach, has not had one since she parted ways with silver karjus. when training at home she is coached by märten tamla. märten previously coached kontaveit for a couple of years. märten's definitely a good coach, but he's rather young. i guess märten accompanies kaia in the european part of the tour but not overseas.

over the years kaia has had many coaches, both foreign and local. my opinion is that kaia needs a seasoned coach to take her to the next level, but apparently it's hard to find a good coach.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
I knew Tamla had her last year but I presumed she dumped him when he wasn't here... I am sure someone would want to coach her given her potential...

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote