TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Official Australian Open 2014: New Season, New Coach, 'New Shoulder' and New Slam

View Single Post

Old Jan 7th, 2014, 03:26 PM   #38
country flag Abuttons

Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold
Re: Official Australian Open 2014: New Season, New Coach, 'New Shoulder' and New Slam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisvampire View Post
Same. I got an impression that a giant seaweed was playing tennis
LOL. This is a good one. That dress was also labeled as "peasant-chic" by some newspaper....
However, I just loved it. I loved when Maria was having sport and fashion flirting in her dresses. Another great one was the white tuxedo at Wimbledon 2008.

I wish she would go back to that approach and experiment a bit more with her outfits, although as we all know with her body she looks great in just about anything.
Abuttons is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote