TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Kaia Kanepi Cheering Thread!!!

View Single Post

Old Jan 7th, 2014, 06:03 AM   #2622
country flag hardball

hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
Yeah well Kaia lost 3 and 4 and apparently lost 4 of her 7 Service Points at 4*-5

I am now sad I didn't go Anyway, hopefully I'll see her in Melbourne Onwards and Upwards

Still, I don't know shy she has trouble with Kerber on Hardcourts... She really could have won this and the way she played Yesterday compared to all the other Women I saw, the tournament...
kerber is left-handed, that's why. i don't think she would admit to it, but kaia's record vs top lefties is no good. losing H2H against makarova and kvitova as well.

I expected a tougher match b/w these two. too bad kaia is out already. on the positive side she now can focus on the AO.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
hardball is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote